On The Spot Knot ... An Introduction
My name is Julie Gitary and I am a non-denominational mobile wedding officiant. I was ordained in 2013 through Universal Life Church and have been excited to be performing weddings ever since. My very first wedding was for my sister-in-law. We sat down a couple of weeks before her wedding to review wedding ceremonies. It was during that session that I learned that she anticipated 280 guests. Yes, 280 guests for my very first attempt at officiating but what i learned was just much I enjoyed creating and performing that ceremony!
As a wedding officiant, I will help you determine the type of ceremony you're looking for, whether it is a standard or custom ceremony. If your choice is a custom ceremony ... we will write it together through my easy process and it will be unique to you as a couple while remaining respectful of your beliefs, traditions and values.
I am committed to ensuring that your ceremony is what you want in a personal and professional manner. Ceremonies include elopements, full wedding ceremonies, vow renewal ceremonies, civil ceremonies and commitment ceremonies. It is important that your wedding ceremony is your own, so it is important to me that I learn who you are to create a personal event.
Ceremony Options & Pricing
Please find a brief description below of the packages:
The Easy Knot: $100
- This is not a formal ceremony; it is a signing of your license only. Price is determined by the location of the signing. This service includes the filing of your license. This service is available during off peak hours.
The Square Knot Elopement: $150
- A private ceremony with the bride, groom and your two witnesses only at a location of your choosing. A telephone interview is typical to learn about you and your expectations in your ceremony and options from a couple of my standard ceremonies. You may make changes that you want with email and telephone communication. This service includes the filing of your license. This service is available Monday - Thursday.
The Double Knot (Renewal): $150+
- For the couple who is already married but would like to renew their commitment to each other.
The Simple Knot Ceremony $200
- This ceremony is your basic wedding vows. A telephone interview is typical to learn about you and your expectations in your ceremony. A ceremony assembled by the officiant based on your ideas and thoughts. The ceremony emailed to you for approval and changes. A copy of your keepsake marriage certificate and copy of your ceremony. This service includes the filing of your license. The length of this ceremony is typically 10-15 minutes. This service is available on Friday - Sunday.
The Custom Knot Ceremony $250
- We sit down and meet each other. This meeting typically lasts 1-1.5 hours. I ask you a few questions about how you met, your engagement story and what you love about each other. What you want in your ceremony as far as style and character. We will create a ceremony that shares your love story with your guests. Unlimited phone and email communications to finalize your ceremony so that it's perfect for your day. A copy of your keepsake marriage certificate and copy of your ceremony. This service includes the filing of your license. The length of this ceremony is typically 15-30 minutes.
- If you are going to have a rehearsal on a day other than your wedding day than I would encourage you to book me to attend your rehearsal. I am able to run the rehearsal when a coordinator is not available. I will ensure you have a great time and relax while I do all the work for you! I anticipate 1 hour for the rehearsal and scheduling of rehearsals are Monday - Thursdays.
Travel and Parking Fees:
- No travel fees will apply if your location is within 25 miles of Madison Heights, MI. A travel fee of $0.57 per mile will apply outside of the 25 mile radius.
- If your wedding is being held at any location, such as a hotel, state or county parks, where there is a fee for parking, kindly make arrangements for payment for parking/valet ahead of time.